"Missing or invalid 'aud'" is usually caused by entering incorrect Clair endpoint in "Enter a security scanner". Clair endpoint' hostname should be the same as the one specified in the jwt-proxy configuration. Check that Clair endpoint is correct.
Articles in this section
- Quay Enterprise S3 Bucket Policy
- Quay Enterprise builder can't push after build completes.
- Quay-builder won't connect, logs show x509:certificate signed by unknown authority.
- Migrating Quay Enterprise between AWS hosted Tectonic Clusters
- Best practices
- Debug LDAP
- "Session Expired" error during Quay Enterprise Installation
- Error "Missing or invalid 'aud'"
- Failure to push to Quay Enterprise
- Error: websocket: bad handshake when using quay-builder and custom TLS certificate.